CMR Institute of Technology is a private engineering college in Bangalore, affiliated to VTU. Established in 2000, the CMRIT imparts quality, pragmatic education in engineering and management to help students hone their analytical abilities and develop their creative thinking skills. CMRIT meets the rapidly growing need for technology professionals by the nurturing young minds in an innovative and progressive learning environment. Situated in the very heart of in South India’s IT corridor, the CMRIT campus in Whitefield, Bangalore is centrally located, well connected and easily accessible. Contact – +91-6361408761/+91-9886439555
For more details contact – +91-6361408761/+91-9886439555
To be a broadly acclaimed and all around perceived organization of the designing, innovation, and administration, creating able experts with suitable credits to serve the reason for the country and of the society on the loose.
CMR Institute of Technology seeks to realize its Vision with a Mission to:
- Make the important framework suitable to the necessities of the projects and the exercises of an establishment.
- Pull in and hold all around qualified workforce and the supporting staff.
- Make and encourage a feeling for interdisciplinary engagement, prompting a sound rivalry among understudies and staff, in the quest for magnificence through deep-rooted learning.
- Create and work commonly valuable projects, joining forces with ventures, foundations and the people of national and global notoriety.
- Make systems to in comprehend societal needs and give answers for the advancement of society.
The organization sorts out co-curricular and additional curricular exercises. Informal understudy bunches in the college include:
- IEEE CMRIT Student Branch
- Sorts out Blood gift camps each year.
- CULTURA-Annual cultura and specialized fest.
- NSS – National Service Scheme
- RISE – Representatives of Information and Engineering.
Infrastructure and campus information.
The college is located in AECS Layout, Brookefields.
CMR Jnanadhara Trust.
The CMR Jnanadhara Trust was established in the 1990 year, as a tribute to the late Sri Chikka Muniyappa Reddy, a visionary and educationalist, and philanthropist who believed that every individual deserves access to quality education. In accordance with his vision, the CMR educational institutes were founded to give every student a chance at outstanding, value-based and well-rounded education. The CMR Jnanadhara Trust supports and manages all the activities of the CMR Group of Institutions Bangalore.
CMR Group of Institutions.
The CMR Group is the novel instructive combination comprising of K-12 schools, various establishments of Higher Education, a Pre-University College, different Centers of Excellence in Research, and a Private University. These instructive foundations are a situated at eleven distinctive grounds over the city of Bangalore, India. CMR has likewise banded together with the National Education Trust to the establish the NPS International School on a lavish 6-section of land grounds in Singapore. The Group takes into the account more than 18000 understudies from 58+ nations. Scholastic projects are fluctuated and cover more than 50 territories of study in including designing, instruction, law, administration, biosciences, business organization, and brain research at the undergrad, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
These foundations were built up to the advance scholastic and expert perfection in their separate fields. The CMR Group of Institutions include:
CMR National Public SchoolCMR National P.U. College
CMR High School
CMR Institute of Management Studies
CMR Institute of TechnologyCMR School of Legal Studies (formerly Law School)CMR Centre for Business StudiesCMR Life Skills Institute