MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE [MCC] 2018-2019 BBM/MBA ADMISSIONS
Mount Carmel College,(MCC) Bangalore, envisions a life-oriented education that empowers the students through a humanizing and liberate process, to be agents of transformation and development at different levels of life. Enabled and empowered, they respond pro – actively to concerns and conflicts inherent in today’s reality, especially those of women and persons who are unable to exercise their freedom to be human and work for the integrity of creation. The thrust is in the light of a “Civilization of love”, the Kingdom of God, as envisaged and promoted by the found res Mother Teresa of St. Rose of Lima.
mission & vision:
- Empower students through value based, quality and integral education; to empower others especially the socially and economically marginalized and create a ‘Civilization of Love’.
- To promote a value based education.
- To contribute to the transformation of society through being socially conscious and responsible.
- To synergies women and the less privileged regarding their basic human rights.
- To promote inter-cultural and inter-religious harmony and concern for the human family.
- To facilitate leadership among the students enabling them to proactively involve themselves in social liberation.
- To provide quality, integral, vocational and career oriented education and create a climate for human and educational excellence.
- To work towards the integrity of creation and foster interconnections, kinship and eco-justice.
The programs offered under Commerce and Management gives the students a theoretical and practical exposure to the world of business. The courses offered initiates students into the principles and practices of advanced accounting and the dynamics of management, together with marketing, banking, auditing, company law, secretarial practice and allied disciplines. The list of core combinations available in B.Com / M.Com is as follows:
Under Graduation :
B.Com (Industry Integrated)
B.Com – BMTT (Business Management in Travel & Tourism)
B.Com(Business Process Services)
M.Com – Industry Integrated
Master of International Business (MIB)
PGDBA (One Year Full time)
courses offered in mount carmel college:
B.com-bachelor of commerce,
BCA-bachelor of computer applications,
BBA-bachelor of business administration,
MBA-master of business administration,
BBM-bachelor of business management,
BA -business administration,
contact person: mr.Praveen kumar