DIRECT ADMISSION PROCEDURE @ RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING 2016 RVCE
Management Quota Admission in RV College of Engineering [RVCE], Bangalore, INDIA
About RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Rv College Of Engineering is Established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RVCE offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmes, 16 Master Degree programmes and Doctoral Studies.
Rv College Of Engineering is Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road.
Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings.
Provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers.
Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineering Institutions in the country.
Current annual student intake for Undergraduate Programmes & Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering is in excess of 1200.
Highly qualified and dedicated faculty.
Utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country
Vision of R.V.College of Engineering
Leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research & Innovation, with a Focus on Sustainable and Inclusive Technology
Mission of R.V.College of Engineering
- To deliver outocme based Quality education, emphasizing on experiential learning with the state of the art infrastructure.
- To create a conducive environment for interdisciplinary research and innovation.
- To develop professionals through holistic education focusing on individual growth, discipline, integrity, ethics and social sensitivity.
- To nurture industry-institution collaboration leading to competency enhancement and entrepreneurship.
- To focus on technologies that are sustainable and inclusive, benefiting all sections of the society.
Quality Policy of R.V.College of Engineering
Achieving Excellence in Technical Education, Research and Consulting through an Outcome Based Curriculum focusing on Continuous Improvement and Innovation by Benchmarking against the global Best Practices.
Revised Focus on Research in line with the Institutional Vision of R.V.College of Engineering
Impetus for research with a focus on identified interdisciplinary areas based on the institutional strength, and with the emphasis on creating an USP as an institute.
To work with industries big and small, in line with the new RVCE Vision, to help RVCE and even India transform into the leader in Knowledge and Technology, as India was 500 years back. Including aspects of sustainable development as practiced in ancient India or as Advocated by the father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi, by leveraging global knowledge and delivering local solutions. The nature of engagement could be:
- a) From small incremental development to development of disruptive innovation,
- b) Right from Market Survey to Concept Creation, Proof of Concept, Development, Testing & Verification to Pilot production.
- c) Provision for end to end solution with indigenization and provision for scale up in collaboration with industries.
Research activities can be broadly classified under the following interdisciplinary research areas as below :
- Materials & Manufacturing Engineering with additional capability for Design for Optimization of Manufacturing processes andproduction.
- The broad areas of materials worked include polymers, composites, wide range of nano materials (metals, ceramics andsemiconductors) and amorphous materials.
- Sensors, Networks and Communication(RF & THz)
- Nano Science, Surface Engineering & MEMS
- Data Mining/ Data warehousing or Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing,
- Environment And Sustainable Technologies with a focus on Smart buildings and Smart Cities
- Clean & Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency & Management
- Large Area and Plastic / Printable (Flexible) Microelectronics
- Advanced Instrumentation
- Highways and Transport technology
Courses/ Branches Offered in R.V.College of Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Industrial Engineering & Management
Information Science & Engineering
About Us :-
Gyan Jyoti is a leading education consultancy service provider, extending excellent support and service to students all over India. Gyan Jyoti was founded in 1995. Our expertise lies in simplifying the admission procedure and with our team of highly professional and efficient consultants, we have achieved phenomenal success in placing the right student at the right institution .We are approachable round the clock, either through email , telephone or on one – on –one basis to help the students reach their desired destination. We are well-equipped with the right acumen and a close networking relationship with the leading educational institutes and universities across Bangalore to provide admission assistance and guidance. Gyan Jyoti Consultancy is continuously striving for excellence in college admissions and other educational support services. We provide 100% guaranteed admissions.
Placement at rvce college:-
The salary package offered to RVCE graduates are attractive and averages to around 6 to 6.5 lacs per annum across all sectors of the industries. The starting salary in IT sector has been increasing because of competitive sourcing by organizations.
The Department of Placement & Training is recognized for its ability to plan and implement value added programs such as the PDP programs, Technology Training Programs and Bridge Courses in the areas of interest and requirements for the industry. This adds to the credentials of the students and builds the quality of the engineering professionals from the college.
Placement and Training Department is also providing necessary Pre-Placement Training for the pre-final year students in the form of Pre-Placement talks arranged of various industries / corporates, training from the seniors on nature of the written test being imparted and process of interview of different industries.
FOR ADMISSION IN (RVCE) RV College of Engineering BANGALORE UNDER MANAGEMENT /NRI QUOTA
Contact:- Gyan Jyoti Consultancy Services
Mobile: 91+9535692031 (Praveen Kumar)