Admissions counseling for b.tech in PES Institute Of Technology Bangalore through management quota.
B.e/b.tech admission in PES Institute Of Technology & PES Institute Of Technology through management quota in top colleges -2015
Looking For An Direct Admission in PES Institute Of Technology. Management Quota Nri Quota 2015
For Admission in PES Institute Of Technology Through Management Quota
Contact :Pawan Kumar
+91-7406831777 // +91-9535692031
Dear Students: We Like to inform you that admission has been Started in all Top Colleges In Bangalore, So please contact as soon as possible to Confirm the rate and admission Details Through Management / NRI Quota In all Engineering Branches, We are the leading company to provide admission in top Engineering colleges in an all over Bangalore ( Karnataka).we assure you that you will get minimum cost for the admission in top colleges in all over Bangalore,
About Our Services:- Gyan Jyoti Career Solution, We are professionals who assist students and families with educational decision making. We help parents and students to take their right decision and guide them to the schools or programs that might influence the recommendations of parents and children.
Admission in top Candidates /parents looking for direct Admission top engineering colleges of India like as per Bangalore for who doesn’t performed well or doesn’t appear the entrance for Engineering Admission.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for Admission PES Institute Of Technology ( PES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY) through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.
College Details of PES Institute Of Technology: PES University is a university in Bangalore, India. Established in 1972, it is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with a Bachelors/ Master/ PhD degree. Originally named the PES Institute of Technology (PESIT), it was renamed in 2013.
PESIT is managed by the People’s Education Society (PES), which was founded in 1972, in a rented gymnasium in Bangalore, with around 40 students. PES currently manages over 45 educational programs in Karnataka and neighboringAndhra Pradesh, with a total of over 15000 students. PESIT was founded in the year 1988.
||This section does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (October 2013)
Prof M.R.D Silver Jubilee Complex PESIT
PESIT is located on the 100 Feet Ring Road in the Hosakerehalli locality ofBangalore. The college has six major blocks:
A – Block
The A – Block is the administrative building, called the Prof M.R.D Silver Jubilee Complex, named after the Chairman of the PES group Prof. M.R. Doreswamy. The building has the central library, the offices of the Director, Chairman, Principal and Registrar. It also has the Department of Science and Humanities which handles the first year students for BE courses. It houses the Central Library and a Campus Mart where the students can buy stationary items and books.
There is an auditorium in the A Block with 800+ seating capacity.
B – Block
B – Block houses computer science department semesters 3-8.
C – Block
C – Block houses the Department of Mechanical Engineering. It also has the offices of the cultural department, Team Haya which is the PES Formula Team. It also houses the GM PACE center and the chemistry laboratory. Department of mechanical engineering also has an aero design team called team ‘Αίολος’ AEOLUS. Team aeolus has participated in sae west and they were placed 1st in Asia and fifth in world in design competition.
D – Block
D – Block is for the Electrical & Electronics Engineering department. The block features High Voltage Lab (Power systems), AC Machines Lab, DC Machines Lab, Analog Electronics Lab, Power Electronics Lab and Computer Lab.
E – Block
E – Block houses the offices of the Dean of Academics and Evaluation and other UG and PG departments like Biotechnology Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Management and Master of Business Administration (MBA)
F – Block (Pāṇini Block)
F – Block is the Center for Advanced Studies (CAS). It has the Department of Information Science and Engineering, the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, the Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering, and the Department of Telecommunications Engineering. It has the CORI lab along with some research setups like FreeScale Semiconductor VLSI Lab and Centre for Intelligent Systems. The block was named as ‘Panini’ block, after the Sanskritgrammarian Pāṇini.
G – Block
The G-Block or the Aamatra block currently houses the first year Engineering students.
PESIT admits students to undergraduate courses based on their Karnataka CET or their COMED-K UGET test ranks or their pessat(university’s own entrance test) ranks. PESIT also admits students under Management quota,which does not place any merit requirements.There is a lateral entry scheme in place, by which students holding diploma degrees can directly enter the second year of study in engineering. On graduating students receive a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
Students are admitted to postgraduate courses based on their GATE test scores as well as on their Post GraduateKarnataka CET scores. Upon graduating, they receive a Master of Technology degree.
Under Graduate Programs
PESIT offers Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) 4 year degree programs in following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering (Total number of seats available are 180)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Telecommunication Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Information Science and Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Total number of seats available are 240)
- Biotechnology (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Civil Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
Faculty and research
Crucible Of Research and Innovation (CORI) is a multi-disciplinary research centre at PESIT. It was inaugurated by Prof.C.N.R Rao former Director, Indian Institute of Science on February 7, 2010. It has research facilities and a set of dedicated research staff who carry out research in their areas of interest.
Centre for Intelligent Systems (CIS) is a research centre at PESIT, which is researches on topics including Control Systems, Speech, Image and Signal Processing, Robotics, Artificial intelligence, and Low Power VLSI Design.There is another PESITM in Shivamogga district of Karnataka which too is run by Prerana Educational Society and has former MP B.Y.Raghwendra as its Secretary and B.Y Arunadevi as Joint Secretary. There is also PES Public School affiliated to CBSE run by Prerana Educational Society.
Course content and grading
All the courses which have been conferred autonomous status have their departments set their own course content and grading system. The college follows the credit–based system of performance evaluation, with proportional weighting of courses based on their importance. The total marks (usually out of 100) form the basis of grades, with a grade value (out of 10) assigned to a range of marks. For each semester, the students are graded by taking a weighted average of all the subject grades with their respective credit points. Each semester’s evaluation is done independently with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) reflecting the overall performance across semesters. Till June 2012, the grading system being followed was relative grading,but the college switched to an absolute grading system after consultations with the university.
|Engineering – India
PESIT was ranked #33 by Outlook India Top Engineering Colleges of 2013, from 35 in 2012 and #30 by Dataquest India’s Top Engineering Colleges 2011In rankings limited to private colleges it was ranked #13 by Mint Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges of 2009.
Sequitur : Annual science fest organized by the Science and Humanities Department.
Celesta : College cultural day.
Vistas : National-level management fest.
Prakalpa : Exhibition featuring best projects of each department.
Conquiztador : The Annual High School Quizzing Championship for the Dr. M R Doreswamy Trophy for Quizzing Excellence.
Ayana : A 24-hour hackathon organised by the Department of Computer Science, PES Institute of Technology.
Aatmatrisha : Aatmatrisha, the annual intercollegiate techno-cultural fest of PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore, provides an imposing platform for the students across the country to showcase their talents in a host of technical and cultural events.
Samarpana : Samarpana was started in 2009 as an annual event dedicated to the martyrs of our nation. In Samarpana, the students work towards spreading awareness among the youth about the sacrifices made by the armed forces of India and reach out to their families, and express gratitude. Nautanki, the club was also extensively involved in creating theatrical performances for the same.
HashCode : A 24-hour hackathon organised by Student Nokia Developer Community.
- DebSoc– The Debating Society of PES University. This club primarily focuses on competing in national and international level Parliamentary Debating (PD) competitions.
- Nautanki– The college’s official dramatics and film making team. Nautanki maintains a member strength of around 30 students. Nautanki was both the mime and one-act play champions at the University (VTU) fest held at Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- PES Talkies– Pesit’s exclusive club for intellectual discussions. The club’s immense success and widespread popularity is a direct result of the motto that all its members abide by, according to which they ‘Go Talkies or Go Home.’
- Ninaada– Indian cultural forum
- NET– DotNet Student User Group of PES group of institutions.
- Pulse– Western dance crew of PESIT, founded in 2005.
- Trance– Western Contemporary dance troupe.
- Ducks– Hiking and mountain climbing club
- Sanskrithi– Contemporary/semi-contemporary dance troupe.
- The Quotient Quiz Club– The official quiz club of PESIT. It is the flag bearer for all quizzing activities on campus. Known for its own quizzing style, the QQC is an active 45 member club with quizzes happening regularly.
- Team Haya– Formula racing team.
- Team Aeolus– Aero-design team.
- Pixels– Photography Club.
- Eclat– Annual magazine by and for the students.
- Mad Maniacs– Mad Add team.
- Homebrew Club-A Club dedicated to helping bring people who love hardware and work on hardware together.
- PES Open Source community– The group working on promoting the use of Free and Open source software.
- Student Nokia Developer– A community working towards researching and developing apps/games for Nokia Devices.
- IEEE Student Branch– Student run group which conducts workshops, technical activities and industrial visits that bring together students of similar interests and create an atmosphere of cohesive learning
- Papyrus– Pesit’s own newsletter by students. Published monthly.
- QQC– Quotient Quiz Club.
- RCP– Rotaract Club of PES University- Team committed for ‘Enlightening Human Lives’ by undertaking various Social Responsible Activities.
- PES E-Cell– organisation run by students that aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit of students.
|PES University Banglore
||K N Balasubramanya Murthy
||Dr. M. R. Doreswamy
||Bangalore, Karnataka, India
25 acres (10 ha)
On the 100 Feet Ring Road, Banashankari III Stage,
|| Blue and Red
Admission Open for the following offered Courses:-
- Engineering – (All Branches)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Information Science & Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
If you are looking for ***!@#Direct Admission in PES Institute Of Technology!@#*** Bangalore under Management/NRI/Foreign Quota, You are definitely at right Place. We will help you to secure admission in that college in your budget constraints. We are providing admission guidance for Engineering in top colleges in all over India.
Advance seat booking started for academic year 2015 so call us now and book your seats, Book your seat in advance at very modest and genuine rate. Contact at the earliest to confirm your seat in your budget constraints on the basis of first come first Serve
Admission Procedure & Fee Structure Contact US ASAP.
CONTACT US : 7406831777 // 9535692031–Pawan Kumar
Admission in PES Institute Of Technology, PES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,
PES Institute Of Technology, Admission through Management Quota 2014 ,
Management Quota Admission in PES Institute Of Technology PESIT, Bangalore, INDIA,
PES Institute Of Technology PES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Bangalore, India,
Admission to Management Quota Seats B.E for 2014-15 in PES Institute Of Technology, PES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,